|Target version:||Expert Group 2014|
|Initiator:||Nordic Casemix Centre||Target year:||2015|
|MDC:||MDC08||Owner / responsible:||Nordic Casemix Centre|
|Target Grouper:||COMMON, DEN, EST, FIN, ICE, LAT, NOR, SWE||Old forum status:|
- NXXM00 Closed fasciotomy
This intervention is probably only performed in hand although the intervention text could indicate something else.
The Swedish version has two codes for this intervention:
- DN010 Sluten fasciotomi
- TND03 Perkutan fasciotomi
These seem to be identical in content but they have different properties.
- TND03 TRUE DGPROP 08X14 Problem of the hand
- DN010 UNTRUE OR 2 Significant outpatient intervention
- DN010 UNTRUE PROCPR 08V06 Minor incision of musculoscleletal soft tissue
- DN010 UNTRUE DGPROP 08X14 Problem of the hand
The common version is missing 08X14 but DN010 does not have any properties.
Property 08X14 is given to NXXM00 (and all linked national codes) as well as OR=2 and PROCPR 08V06 (SWE version property, no effect on other versions)