NordDRG 2021 NOR
|Case type:||Owner / responsible:||Nordic Casemix Centre|
This ticket is used for delivery of 2021 national definition tables (json, xls, csv). The delivery of tables and feedback from national organisations follows the NordDRG timetable 2021 (http://www.nordcase.org/eng/principles/timetable/).
We expect the feedback to PL0 tables during week 23 (June 1-5).
#1 Updated by Kristiina Kahur 18 days ago
- File 2020-10-12_NOR2021PR0.xlsx added
- File 2020-10-12_NOR2021PR0.zip added
- File 2020-10-12_NOR2021PR0.json added
Nordic Casemix Centre/Kristiina Kahur 12-10-2020
We have introduced the changes into NOR 2021PR tables according to discussions during EG Spring meeting and approval of changes by Board after that. As we know, there are differences between the tables maintained by NCC and Norwegian Directorate of Health. The aim is to get them harmonized. However, it might take some time.
We ran NDMS validations and got errors/notifications which might be taken into account in NOR tables maintained by Directorate of Health.
• PROCPR 19O81 is not used in Logic table even though it is given to some procedure codes, thus rows with 19O81 seems to be redundant since 19O81 is not used in the grouping logic. Rows with 19O81 are set false in NDMS.
• PDGPROP 08P01 is not used in Logic table. Some dg codes have this feature though. Rows with 08P01 are set false in NDMS.
• DGCAT17M11 is not used in Logic table, the respective row is set false in Drg Logic table in NDMS.