- Registered on: 2019-02-11
- Last connection: 2021-03-24
- Nordic Casemix Centre (Developer, 2019-02-11)
Reported issues: 11
- 15:45 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #744: Features for diagnosis codes U11.9 and U12.9
- No changes needed in Finnish version because Finland is using existing ICD10 codes for vaccination and adverse effects.
- 12:47 Nordic Casemix Centre Development initiative #75: Rehabilitation
- Developing patient classification system for rehab patients -project is no longer active as there were no data or gui...
- 12:08 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #751: New DRG:s for aftercare for cardiovascular disease
- Very few cases in DRG 466 (no cc/non-cc splitin FIN version), in 2018 only 25, none of them are related to cardiology...
- 12:05 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #748: Complicating properties in MDC5- should all of them complicate the cases?
- This needs in-depth analysis before removing the complicating properties from diagnosis codes.
FIN does not support...
- 12:03 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #745: Radiofrequency ablation treatment of Barrett’s esophagus with dysplasia
- From the clinical point of view the change is ok. However, we have no data to conduct the cost analysis and support t...
- 11:59 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #744: Features for diagnosis codes U11.9 and U12.9
- Finland would like to have same properties as Sweden, except PDGPROP 18P10.
- 09:49 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #740: Intravesical instillation
- ZXXX36 ’Intravesical’ - respective code in FIN version is ZX136 (Virtsarakkoon) indicating the way of administration ...
- 09:38 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #730: Dg code with activating DGPROP and inactivated CC-category
- The suggested change is logical. Finland supports removal of DGPROP 04X02 from dg code J042 and changing COMPL 03I01 ...
- 09:32 Nordic Casemix Centre NDMS #662: CC category coding and CC exclusions in NordDRG
- In principle the proposition makes sense, but if implemented the change needs lots of work. Finland does not support ...
- 12:37 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #737: National varval texts
- In Finland there is no need to translate the English names into Finnish ones.
Also available in: Atom