Birna Björg Másdóttir
- Registered on: 2015-01-12
- Last connection: 2020-04-22
- Nordic Casemix Centre (Developer, 2015-01-28)
Reported issues: 1
- 12:30 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #590: Prefabricated orthosis and the handmade orthosis, DRG 808Y and 908O
- Iceland accepts the updated change
- 17:19 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #669: Change of grouping the hemodialysis cases with main diagnosis from MDC10 from DRG 810O...
- Iceland would like this change in its groupper.
- 17:00 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #666: Split of DRG 294 Diabetes age > 35 into non-CC, CC and MCC
- Iceland would like to split DRG 294 into two groups like Norway.
294C Sykursýki, 36 ára og eldri, með aukakvillum
- 14:00 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #683: Breast lift/ mastopexy
- Iceland accepts the Swedish proposal and wants it applied for the Icelandic groupper.
- 13:36 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #668: Separating short therapy diabetes cases from DRG 910O
- Iceland would also like to separate the short therapy diabetes cases from DRG 910O and create a new DRG 295O for thos...
- 19:10 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #665: Merge of DRGs 286O Adrenal & pituitary procedures, short therapy and 289O Parathyroid ...
- Iceland would like to have this change in the Icelandic version.
The Icelandic name for the new group 287O is:
- 18:52 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #658: EST_DRG name correction
- The corresponding Icelandic names are:
493- Aðgerð á gallblöðru eða gallgöngum í kviðarholsspeglun eða holspeglun,...
- 13:37 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #568: Division of DRG 359O 'Uterine and adnexal procedures for non-malignancy, short therapy...
- Iceland would like this change to apply to the Icelandic groupper, preferably the 2020 groupper - if possible.
- 13:20 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #590: Prefabricated orthosis and the handmade orthosis, DRG 808Y and 908O
- Following the 2018 spring meeting, Iceland wished for this change to apply to its groupper but it has not yet been in...
- 15:15 Nordic Casemix Centre Questions and answers #519 (Active): Endovascular coiling of cerebral arteries
- The procedure of endovascular coiling for ruptured cerebral aneurysm and AV-malformation was started here in Iceland ...
Also available in: Atom