- Registered on: 2015-01-27
- Last connection: 2021-11-04
Reported issues: 7
- 11:02 Nordic Casemix Centre Version #768: NordDRG 2022 EST
- EST2022 planning version test has not been completed jet.
During data check we have found some typing errors in ...
- 16:31 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #791: Sclerosation of pelvic or vulvar varices
- Estonia has checked the corresponding to Swedish suggestion NCSP codes, and supports the change, as Mats has listed...
- 11:51 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #742: New DRG 805P (805NP) Cardioversion, short therapy, in Finnish version
- In response to discussion in meeting on changes of rule with id 405D19520 in FIN version, I analysed the discussion a...
- 11:44 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #782: Estonian updates of procedure codes for 2022
- Thank you for the notice.
I have checked the errors, and changed the double NCSP codes Martti has found. Thanks a l...
- 11:30 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #782 (Accepted): Estonian updates of procedure codes for 2022
- Hereby please find attached Estonian list of new NCSP codes to be added for national grouper version EST_2022.
- 10:08 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #674: Hypertherm perfusion
- Current name for DRG 112A EST version is : Koronaardilatatsioon kontrastkardiograafiaga.
Please change it to :Muu...
- 16:21 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #742: New DRG 805P (805NP) Cardioversion, short therapy, in Finnish version
- Great magic skills!
Estonian name is acceptable, but please change the DRG number for Estonia to 120P, so the corre...
- 10:33 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #741: Splitting DRG 467 Other factors influencing health status based on the CC/non-CC
- Estonian names for both DRG-s are correct.
- 15:23 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #754: Covid-19 new codes by WHO
- The delivered EST2020 updated tables with new covid diagnosis codes are correct, with proposed features. Assuming, th...
- 15:33 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #742: New DRG 805P (805NP) Cardioversion, short therapy, in Finnish version
- Estonian data supports the initial (Finnish) suggestion for a creation of separate cardioversion group. We would like...
Also available in: Atom