- Registered on: 2015-12-14
- Last connection: 2018-06-11
- Nordic Casemix Centre (Developer, 2015-12-14)
Reported issues: 3
- 11:50 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #535 (Rejected): Central Venous catheters
- This case was closed in the expert group meeting in Reykjavik. Norway withdraw this case.
- 11:32 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #563: New outpatient DRG for catheter ablation
- This case was accepted for everybody according to the Minutes from Maisa (March 12th). Norway is not included in the ...
- 11:02 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #576: Merge of DRG 292 and DRG 293
- We withdraw the case.
- 11:00 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #588: DQB10/DQSB10 ‘Endoscopic excision of lesion of larynx’ must have OR 1
- Norway support this change.
- 14:16 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #577 (Active): Catheter-based valve implantation
Oslo University Hospital is performing implantations of valve protheses (children and adults). A limited n...
- 14:04 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #576 (Rejected): Merge of DRG 292 and DRG 293
DRG 292 "Op ved sykdommer i HDG 10 ITAD m/bk" and DRG 293 "Op ved sykdommer i HDG 10 ITAD u/bk" has very l...
- 15:44 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #521: Islet cell transplantation
- We implement the solution proposed by Sweden. Thus all islet cell transplantations on patients with diabetes are grou...
- 14:58 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #514: DRG 041O Other interventions for problems in eye region, short therapy– splitting into...
- We agree with Sweden in the principal view that we should be cautious splitting DRGs into groups with and without ane...
- 11:50 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #505: DRG 458 Non-extensive burns with skin graft– splitting into two groups– with and witho...
- We agree with Sweden in the principle of not splitting DRGs into groups "with" and "without" anesthesia. Also in Norw...
- 14:22 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #526: K66.2 Retroperitoneal fibrosis
- We support the recommended solution in #488 and withdraw this case.
Also available in: Atom