- Registered on: 2015-12-14
- Last connection: 2017-10-12
- Nordic Casemix Centre (Developer, 2015-12-14)
Reported issues: 13
- 16:09 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #558: Splitting of DRG 224 and DRG 224O
- You are right, there is not possible to fill in the target year 2019.
This case is meant for the target year 2019 ...
- 20:42 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #558 (Active): Splitting of DRG 224 and DRG 224O
- DRG 224 “Operations on humerus/elbow and forearm exclusive shoulderartroplasty” and DRG 224O “Operations on humerus/e...
- 15:26 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #516: Rearranging the cases in DRG 038O Primary iris procedures, short therapy and 042O Intr...
- Norway has gone through the technical changes and the regrouping do to the changes in the eye DRGs.
There are a fe...
- 16:54 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #536 (Active): «Reconstruction-total replacements» procedures
- «Reconstruction-total replacements» procedures
In Norway we have several procedures for total replacement in hip, sh...
- 16:45 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #535 (Further active): Central Venous catheters
- Central Venous catheter (CVK) will in outpatients with malign diseases report to DRG 877O “Other polyclinical contact...
- 14:50 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #532 (Active): ENA Incision in palate
- The procedure EHA00 incision in palate and the procedures ENA00 Incision in pharynx and EMA00 Incision in the tonsill...
- 18:56 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #528 (Rejected): Delayed suture or wound revision with delayed suture
- The DRG weight of the skin procedures QxG30 Delayed suture compared to the DRG weight for QxB05 Wound revision with d...
- 18:43 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #527 (Active): Plastic surgery after excessive weight loss (incl post bariatric surgery)
- From 2016 we introduced four new procedure codes for post bariatric surgery. These four codes replaced a single proce...
- 18:28 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #526 (Rejected): K66.2 Retroperitoneal fibrosis
- K66.2 retroperitonel fibrosis replaces the code N13.5 in Norway. We therefore would like the code K66 to have the sam...
- 18:15 Nordic Casemix Centre Case #525 (Active): K50.8 Crohns disease (Crohns disease in both small and large disease)
- K50.0 Crohns disease of small intestine and K50.1 Crohns disease of large intestine has complicating properties, howe...
Also available in: Atom